Friday, November 23, 2012

Julep: Brit & Julep Suedes Compare

Little late getting this up today. Sorry. Been trying to keep myself busy. First up for you I have Brit, the grey one of the collection.



So pretty, just like the others.



A few of them looked pretty similar to me, especially in low light, so I put together this comparison for you. Here's the line-up:



From left to right: Minka, Amber, Hailee, Nora, and Brit.



See? All different. lol



Sorry that last one's out of focus. My batteries went dead before I could get anymore of the claw. :p I have new ones now for Sinful Saturday tomorrow. I think I may just reach in the drawer and use the first one that I haven't worn yet. Hope everyone had a great week and have a safe weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Great comparison, and what amazing suedes! I LOVE suedes, one of my fav finishes. Love them all, but Amber is extra purdy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you liked it. :) Makes posting worth it. I don't know if I could pick a favorite of these. Julep really nailed it with these polishes.

      Delete
  2. They all look really similar in the bottle but they're so different on the nail! They're all gorgeous though, I like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit surprised because the preview on the site they all looked so distinctive, but when I was applying them I saw mostly the silver shimmers. XD Daylight makes all the difference.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!