Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sinful Colors: Cinderella & Let's Meet

Anybody else seen that movie House Bunny? LOL "What was her name again? Oh yeah! Cinderella." Too funny. I know this is an old polish and the hype has long since passed, but Cinderella remains unlinked in my collection so I'm here to change that.



I've actually used Cinderella before in my Brak Inspired Quilt Mani so I was a bit surprised to find that it was so milky and sheer. That's three coats.



I've heard this color described as "too kiddy", but I like it. Just wish I had layered it over something. I was going to use some of those french-tip stamping plates to cover that up, but I couldn't think of a suitable tip color and then I decided I'd much rather get another less-than-enthused color out of the way. I'm glad I didn't decide to do a full mani with it, because Let's Meet is definitely one of those polishes where the name is the best thing about it.



Hrm. That's also three coats. It has an interesting orange shimmer which isn't quite coming off as orange in the pics.



Yeah... Unless you're totally into yellows I probably wouldn't recommend this one. I can't believe I actually wondered how close it was to Solar Power.



Not even close. Sorry the color is off in that one. It's been raining all day so I just took pics inside with the flash and no matter how far away I moved my hand that last pose just didn't not want to un-tinge. :/ I'm sure you get the idea, though.

I can't believe September is almost over! EEEEEEP! Tomorrow I'm going to start on Halloweenish polishes and nail arts. Hopefully it will remind me to start working on my costume before it's too late! No idea what we're physically doing yet, but we've had our costumes picked out for months. We're doing Beetlejuice and Lydia. He's doing Beetlejuice from the movie, but I like Lydia from the cartoon with the red spiderweb poncho. Of course I have to make my poncho, but it shouldn't be too hard. Going to measure myself tonight and pick up material tomorrow.

Oh my goodness!! LOL I thought for sure since the last day of the month was a Sunday I'd have to wait 'til Monday for my Julep box, but NO! Just checked the tracker and it's out for delivery so I should have that in about an hour. Awesomesauce! Julep and A England, by far, have the absolute fastest shipping ever! Head2ToeBeauty runs a very close second, though. And they take paypal so of course I lurves them for that.

Ok, I'm rambling. Time to go save Aaron from my mother and see if he needs help making dinner. ;) Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!