Monday, September 24, 2012

Sally Hansen: Rose Diamond Chrome

Time for another Metallic Monday! I'm kinda flying through these old chromes. Yay! And I finally got around to removing the yellow from my toes so I'm going to start doing some of those reds down there. Things to look forward to.

Rose Diamond Chrome is not at all what I expected. I was thinking it would be a soft pink, but it's really more of a taupe/lavender.... ish?



Interesting. Photobucket isn't adding the extra nonsense to the ends of my file names. Hrm.



This went on smoothly and since I was painting my nails in the dark again I used two coats to be 100% sure it was opaque. Like the others it was totally dry in about 30 seconds. I love that!



There's a shot of Rose Diamond Chrome in the shade for you. Weird how different it looks, huh?

We spent most of the day in Round Rock. Went by Spirit Store for some latex so Aaron can make more zombie heads (I'll be posting pics as soon as I can) and his mom gave us directions to this big place called "Halloween Costume Warehouse" so we wandered through that for a while. They had a Super Target nearby and we checked that out, too. Lots of walking. My feet hurt. lol After picking up dinner and dropping him back off home I went out to Ulta. Guess what?!



They actually had the new China Glaze Halloween display! :D And for the next week China Glaze is Buy 2 Get 1 Free!! So I got Bizarre Blurple, Immortal, and Cast A Spell for $11.37 with my coupon. That's three for less than the price of two and $5 cheaper than I could've gotten them online! *dies* I printed out another coupon and may go back tomorrow. hehehehe

So... yeah. I have some SwagBucks earning to get on top of (big goal today) and I'm going to have Immortal all ready for you tomorrow. And some random red. LOL Immortal for sure, though. Hopefully Yola's gotten it's act together so I can update my stash page. :/ Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

3 comments:

  1. Bizzare blurple and cast a spell look great! Look at the greeeeeen :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm super excited about all of them. Been aching for grey so Immortal is next, but I could see me wearing Cast A Spell very soon.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, looks like I need to go to Ulta. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!