Monday, September 17, 2012

Sally Hansen: Pink Jade Chrome

See? I remembered Metallic Monday. lol And for being a pink, I totally didn't hate this color. Well, that or I was so busy today I didn't end up looking at it much. Maybe both.



Pink Jade Chrome is kind of a hot pink chrome? I think this would have been a one-coater, except that I used two in a misguided attempt to fill out some of my ridges...



If you follow that big ridge down the middle of my finger you can see where the last of my buffing has grown out to. ;) lol Glad I reached my SB goal early, because today was not quite the 'day off' I was thinking it would be. Got a call from my best friend's mom asking if I'd take her to Arlington to pick up a car. Uh... sure. LOL Why not? Just got back an hour ago and I'm exhausted. You wouldn't think that driving would be so exhausting, but those long hauls are killer. Now to wait another 2hours for the midnight release of Borderlands 2 and then I can sleep. Sleeeeep. Sleeee-ZZZzzzZZZzzzz..... hehehe Hope everyone's week is off to a great start.

4 comments:

  1. Those chromes are soooo shiny!! This colour is quite retro though heheh. Have a good rest missssssy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shine; not quite thrilled with the color selections. lol I'm glad polish has made the great leap beyond pinks and reds. ;) Dude, I fell asleep SO quickly. Woke up early though so... still sleepy. :p

      Delete
  2. Yeah chromes are not good ridgefillers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lesson learned. ;) If I had a better color selection I'd be tempted to buff them all smooth again.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!