Monday, September 10, 2012

Sally Hansen: Lilac Diamond Chrome Stamped & Butter London BOGO!

That... is a mouthful. lol Hello everybody! Welcome to Metallic Monday. I didn't want to hurt myself too badly today so I opted for Lilac Diamond Chrome since it's not red and not really pink. Kind of lavendarish.



This is two coats and, again, my left hand was dry by the time I was done painting the right! *dies* I love that about these polishes. They dry so quickly and yet they still work for stamping. Somebody revive this formula!



I mentioned yesterday that I might, and sure enough I did do some stamping. With Bundle Monster plate BM-205 and Sally Hansen: Fuchsia Sapphire.



I decided to change things up a bit and used both the flowers and butterflies on alternating fingers.



I did have the normal full-hand picture, but you really couldn't see much. I do have one displaying the mess I realized I had made on myself while I was out taking pictures:



LOL *oops* So today was the "Buy 1 Get 1 FREE" Butter London sale at Ulta and... I didn't even try to resist. I had it marked on my calendar for weeks. :p They didn't have Swinger and Squatter like I wanted (weren't even on the front panel of the display, so I don't know what's up with that...), but I managed to walk away with these beauties:



That's Trustafarian on the left, Wallis on the right and Ulta's own Jaded in the middle. Ulta polishes are only $2 (they have been for a while) and I had to stop myself from walking away with a whole handful. I think Trustafarian is one of their new ones and it's so pretty it definitely deserves a closer look.



Scatter holo!! :D So I didn't get the ones I wanted... Not like I really need another lime green or dark green glitter right?.... *pouts* LOL I'm still very happy with these two and they are a way better bargain at $7/each instead of $14. Not only that, I had totally forgotten I ordered Nubar's White Polka Dot even after Aaron handed it to me out of the mail! *teehee* Tomorrow's going to be a super freakin' busy day, so I need to pick my polish carefully. Thinking... quick dry. Possibly... glitter. First: dinner. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jelly that you've got Wallis! It's like the most perfect gold! Can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just decided what I'm wearing tomorrow then! :D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!