Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rush: Girlie

Yes. One polish. See, what had happened was: I put this on last night because I wanted to try one of the new gifted polishes and this one promised to dry in 60seconds and my intention was to try essie Shine Of The Times over it because these whitish flakies look pretty good over light purple, but then my mom wanted me to do her nails for this church thing and she wanted crackle and so I ended up using my nails to test crackles to see which one would go on smoothest for her long fake nails... and that's what happened.



There's Girlie! Has anybody seen this brand before? I've never seen it before. So, did it deliver on it's 60second promise? Yes and no. It did start drying as I was applying it which made things a little difficult. Did need two coats to make it more even (it promises one coat) and so the drying time was extended because of that.



Still, minimum sleep damage. It's a pretty sweet color, too. I have no idea what I'm going to do for tomorrow. If anything. I almost don't feel like painting my nails..... *gasp* Blasphemy! I know. I'm just so tired and I don't understand why since I took a two-hour nap earlier.... I did manage to haul my fat ass onto the bike for 15 minutes, though. Not spectacular since I used to do 45 minutes every day, but it's a start. Pretty sure I demolished my calorie cap, though.... But that's ok, right? Just getting back into the habit and not officially starting until Sunday. So everything is ok.

Back to polish. Still waiting on my Butter Londons from Coterie to ship. Just confirmed my Boho Glam box for October and... OOOohhh! It looks like O Canada! should be in the mailbox now!!! :D Maybe I'll wear that tomorrow. hehehe You'd think all of this new polish would stop me from trying to order more off the internet, but no. It seems like every night I'm browser-window shopping and stopping myself right before I click the "place order" button. I'm saving up for an A England haul, dammit! And I'm "only" about 9500 swagbucks away from cashing out.... -_-

Uhm... I think that's it? Think I'll walk to the mailbox and burn off some of those nachos. What? My driveway's about 1/5 of a mile so it's an actual walk. :p Hope everyone's having a great week! Good night and I'll see you tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have the 60 seconds as a top coat, didn't know they made color lacquer thanks for the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) I've never seen this brand before and was curious.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!