Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jade: Psicodelica Over Sally Hansen: Platinum Chrome

Yes! Psicodelica!! :D I had read on a couple of blogs that it was fairly sheer, requiring up to five coats in some cases. Jade polishes come in little 8ml bottles (like the new essences! :D) and I'm not about to use that much. So this is over a base polish which I'm saving for the end because I know why you're here. ;)



Bee-yoo-tee-ful! Seriously, just stunning in real life. This is two coats.



You can kinda see my base color peeking out in the middle of the rainbow so, yeah, it's pretty sheer. At least the rainbow sparkles! And, really, isn't that what's important? You know I couldn't post this lovely without video!



And now for my base color that turned out to be a little less "silver" than I expected it to be: Platinum Chrome.



If I were going to wear this by itself I would have definitely used another coat. The fantastic thing about this polish is that by the time I finished my right hand, the left was already totally dry!! I love that trait in a polish. Why can't more companies do that?



It is a teeny less off-silver than it looks; the sun was setting, but I just had to get to Psicodelica ASAP.

Sims 3 Supernatural comes out in two days! I've been working the hell out of my acrobat to prepare. I already know I'm going to get all distracted with the new creatures. Still trying to get my photobucket folders sorted out. At least I've had low SB goals these past two days so I've been able to catch up on a few things around the house. I doubt that luck will hold, but hopefully my determination will. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. :) Time to prepare for Magnetic Monday! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!