Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Essence: Fame Fatal & Party Princess

Hello! :) So, today's polishes are ones that I never would have bought except that they're essence polishes. I'm so obsessed with their teeny little bottles and since they're also cheap I can afford to buy out the whole collection when I see it. So I did. First up I have Fame Fatal, which is reminiscent of NYC's Madison Avenue.



Two coats, mildly jelly-like. I don't know if you can see how sheer it was. Definite VNL in real life, but at least I didn't get that weird dirt-line.



I think this particular shade of red red would look much better on someone with pale skin. Definitely gives me a look of "old lady" hands. -_-

To get it out of the way, I topped it off with Party Princess.



Just a regular glitter. I'm glad I have it for my collection, but I'm not sure I'll be wearing it again any time soon.



Since this glitter does have a pink jelly base I thought you might want to see how it looks over, say, silver.



Comes off kind of purpley-pink. Meh. Yeah, I totally cropped that for just the color because I got a ton of smooshes and digs in my thumb there while playing around with.....



My new stamping plate notebook! :D I picked up the trading card sleeves from Walmart. 35 sheets for $5. The notebook was 80cents. lol Aaron said I should have gotten a stiff one, but those were $3 and this one is green. ;) I'll just have to be careful with it. The good news is I have plenty of empty sheets for when I get more plates. hehehehe No idea what I'm going to swatch tomorrow, but I'm going to try and make it a color I'm enthusiastic about. ;) Hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!