Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wet n Wild: FuchsiaRama

Ok, I say this a lot, but FuchsiaRama is a very odd polish.



Ok, ya see that?



FuchsiaRama is a jelly, but it's also "fast dry" just like the bottle says! WHAT?! Yep. A jelly that actually dries. So that's one point in it's favor, but it's also quite sheer. Rather than leave you with that horrid swatch I took it all off and put on some sensible white underneath.



There we go. Hey, if base color is "underwear" would that make the VNL like my nail's buttcrack? O_o I was actually pleasantly surprised with how color accurate these pics came out.



Maybe a little less pink and a little brighter, but otherwise spot-on. I didn't really like this semi-matte finish for this color, though. So here it is with shiny topcoat!





Very pretty. I still have a hard time calling any purple "neon", but the jelly-sheerness with the white underneath does make it a bit brighter.

Today was another day of digging. I got some pics, but they're on my phone. Also, I'm exhausted and my hands hurt. Starting as the sun goes down was a great idea, but it's still a lot of hard work. And we got the money thing sorted so that's one less thing to worry about. Just have to tweak the schedule a bit so we can get my mom fed before we head out, but we're working on it. Now to remove FuchsiaRama, take a shower and pass out. Hope everyone's having a great week so far!

4 comments:

  1. I like this a lot better with underwear :P

    Also if the base base colour is "underwear" and VNL is your nail's buttcrack, then you should be censoring your first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it a lot better with underwear, too. Maybe a little censor bar would be in order.... LOL

      Delete
  2. Looks better with the sensible white underneath. I'm not a fan of sheer polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not either! I know a lot of people are into layering possibilities, I'd rather just get the color I see in the bottle without hassle. :/

      Delete

I love hearing from you!