Thursday, August 16, 2012

Petites: Mango & Amuse: Black Glitter

OMG Typing that up I wish my Nubar Black Polka Dot glitter was here already. That would look fabulous over this orange.... *ahem* What I meant to say was "I'm going to try and make this kinda quick today", but that's already got one foot out the window, huh?

I believe I got Petites Mango from Ricky when he was offloading a bunch of his old stuff so he could move. I have no idea how old this polish is and it did need some thinner before I could apply it. Even so it was kind of a nightmare and I don't want to imagine what this little bottle may have been through before getting to me....



I've had problems with oranges before, so this is two coats over a coat of white. Which also required a bit of thinning... -_-



Not really a lot to say. It's coming off a bit brighter than it is in real life. It's more of a "loud" orange than really "neon".

I got this Amuse Black Glitter nail art pen a while ago at Goodwill. I didn't know what it was or I would have picked up more! I know I've used it, but for some reason it's not linked on my stash page. Yet. Yep, I added some (sorta lopsided) nail arts just to justify a link.



There you have it. Now to get dressed and try to finish reaching my SB goal before Aaron wakes up and the day gets busy. *fingers crossed* for a good day. For y'all, too! Take care. :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colour for summer. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you like it. I'm wondering how it will compare to the KleanColor Neon Orange I have. Fun things to come!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!