Thursday, July 12, 2012

KleanColor: Jazz Olive

If you assume from the lackluster title that this post contains neither glitter nor nail mail, you'd be right. *sigh* S'okay, my head hurts so bad for some reason I'm still trying to decide if I want to do my nails tonight anyway. Last night I knew after a week of glitter I wanted something easy to apply, quick to dry and green and so my eyes landed on KleanColor Jazz Olive.



A green-yellow/yellow-green metallic polish that went on smoothly, two coats and fully dried in about 20 minutes. *love* I know, what is up with me and these ugly greens? I can't get enough! If I had the money (or somebody had them on clearance) I would totally get the Shrek and Fiona OPIs. *ogre love* lol



Yeah, so what's up with that random unmentioned nail art all over my picture there? Well, I was sitting here watching SBTV to boost my bucks a bit (almost 53% there!) and was so bored and my scotch tape was sitting right there and so I taped off this little line and painted on some Avon Mink. About an hour later I threw the rhinestone on after topcoating. Oh, and it's totally off center on purpose. ;)

So..... yeah. Absolutely nothing else going on. lol Just catching up on chores I put off while I was sick. Aaron's being a sweetheart and helping so it's not so bad. I think I might whip out Annette since I really wanted to wear that in the middle of my glitter madness.... I hope it dries quickly. Hope everyone's having a good week. TGIF tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. i love the random brown stripe and rhinestone! looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) Amazing what happens when I'm bored. lol

      Delete
  2. Very pretty green shade. I also want to take the opportunity to invite you to check out my blog. I am running a giveaway of Barry M Nail polishes. If you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll check it out, thank you. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!