Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A England: Tristam! *hearts*

Tristam is like a dream. Actually.... I have a confession. I was so stuck in my head that Tristam was going to go on sheer that I kind of scared myself when it was so opaque going on. *yipes* LOL Seriously, though, one medium-thick coat and this could be a one-coater! I went with two just to be absolutely sure.



*grabby hands* .... oh wait, I own it! :D Just look at that lovely holo sparkle!!



And the blue-purple base is so gorgeous!! I was a bit 50/50 on getting this one because.... ok, for some reason I have it stuck in my head that all I ever get is purple polish and I don't know why. I'll pick one up and think "No, I have so many purples" and I don't even know if that's true...



It wasn't the quickest drying polish ever, so I did spray before bed just because I wanted absolutely no sheet/hair marks this time. And I did have a bit of tip-wear but a lot of that may be due to the impromptu shower Aaron dragged me into. LOL

Now... After getting Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It I had this idea. Ok, I kind of stole the idea sorta from somebody and I forget who so I'm so sorry. So someone took the heart glitters from NMBI and applied them in a line individually instead of brushing them on...



I think I went too far outlining the hearts. :/



Ah well, at least you get to see the fantabulous rainbow again! :D Oh! Guess where I went today.



Wow. They had a lot of interesting and expensive stuff in there. I didn't manage to find any clearance rack, so that's one point for Ulta; but their member/reward card will give me free stuff on my birthday! So that's a point for Sephora. I'm going to have to check the site because I didn't get a pamphlet or anything for the card. So, are the Hello Kitty polishes online exclusive?



No they are not!! They are $10 each, though, so I only got two. Minty and Bubble Gum. I didn't see the Tokidoki polishes, though, but then I had a hard enough time finding these.

Unless there's an unlinked polish on my stash page (check the link at the top!) that somebody just has to see then tomorrow I'm doing Holy Grail and after that I'll be pairing up Bubble Gum with Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It. After that I'll probably be doing King Arthur and the double (triple?) ruffian for Barker.

Ok, eight hours to make 88 more SwagBucks and so far no luck with the surveys. *eep* Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay I've always wondered why I didn't get Tristam....it's so damn beautiful! Now I've missed my chance to get it for a fiver :( gutted. I can't believe you got Hello Kitty polishes too, you're so lucky! Those bottles have to be displayed :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tristam is GORGEOUS! I can't believe I was hesitant. Keep your eyes open for another sale. ;) You never know! hehehe I love Hello Kitty. Definitely going to keep at least one of the bottles out in the open to look at.

      Delete
  2. Yes it can be a one-coater! One of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely up there. Man, now you've got me looking through my polishes and how many of them are so pretty.... If only I had 100 fingers... LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!