Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wet n Wild: Night Prowl

*rawr* Ok, I have a confession to make. Actually, two confessions. First, I am kinda putting off Zuza to give myself a chance to find Myrta first (hopefully tomorrow!). I don't... like... hold anything against Zuza or feel bad for Myrta (cuz that would be crazy, right?) I just had a specific order in my head and kinda want to stick to it if I can. :/ Second, last night I just wanted to sit and Sim and not spend all night fiddling with my nails, so.... I just put Night Prowl on over what I was wearing yesterday. *hangs head* So if it looks like you see a bit of Break Through peeking around the edges, you're not crazy. I am.

I'm not 100% sure if Night Prowl is purple glitter in a black base, or silver glitter in a purple base. Either way, it's really pretty and very vampy.





That's one coat over Break Through and Let Me Go. I wasn't sure if this was a "jelly" base, and wasn't about to risk finding out the hard way so I just topcoated it. Which it needed anyway since it was a tad gritty, but one layer of topcoat smoothed it out just fine. Does that mean anything? I don't know. It did dry and I didn't have any dent-marks through the topcoat. *shrugs*





Ok, I'm getting a little agitated. Maybe the glitter is too tiny, but I was expecting something prettier with the matte. Why does everyone else's matte-ed glitter look so amazing?! :p Anyway, I re-shined it and then something unexpected happened. I noticed an edge of the polish on that finger kinda peeling up so I went to tear it off so it wouldn't snag and the whole polish peeled right off. Just as easy as you please. So now I have a naked ring finger and I don't know if I'm going to do anything about it or just wait until I do my nails tonight.

*cries* My neck hurts again.... This time it is definitely from sleeping wrong. I woke up this morning with my face practically in my armpit. Like a swan. -_- No idea how that happened. Hopefully I can get it stretched out and unhurty quicker than last time. And hopefully I can get some stuff on Sims to work out the way I want it to! Never had this much issue with an imaginary friend before..... Hope everyone's having a great week. :D

2 comments:

  1. i hate it when you imaginary friend doesn't do want you want it to do! stupid imaginary friends! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Such a pain. LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!