Friday, June 22, 2012

Sinful Colors: Snow Me White & Tokyo Pearl

Ever feel like you're being pulled in 20 different directions at once and there's so much to do and not enough time in which to do it and all you want to do is sleep until Armageddon? Yeah....

I was perusing my list of untrieds and decided to get Tokyo Pearl out of the way. I thought back to Morgan Le Fay and opted for a white base. Sinful Colors Snow Me White.



If you are in need of a smooth white cream. You need this one. So bright white, not the least bit sheer. In fact, I could have gotten away with one coat (especially for layering), but last night was busy and I got some dings and wanted a better picture....

Over that I layered two coats of Tokyo Pearl.



This was way more opaque than I expected! I tested it over one of those dark pink metallics and it covered fully in two coats. The only drawback is that the pearlized finish shows every single teeny little brushstroke. There is no way I can fathom to get this smooth looking.



(sorry about the wear and tear, like I said, long night) I don't think I mind too much, though. So it's not smooth like a pearl. It's unique, right? Even so I'll be removing it shortly. Space Cadet is "out for delivery"!! :D Now to take a shower, put in another application (I really hate this), update my stash page, catch up on some emails, then spend the rest of the afternoon trying to fill out surveys on OpinionOutpost. Swagbucks has been kind and I'm meeting my daily goal easily, but I still feel bad about cashing out early on OO. Maybe I'll feel less bad when I have some awesome red glow to show you. :) Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Well it sure is pearly :P I just don't like white nail polish for some reason! Looking forward to seeing those glow in the darks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm not a super huge fan either. I really liked Morgan Le Fay because of the sparklies, but this one wore on me too quickly. I had to get it off. I can't wait for the glow in the darks either!! :D So exciting.

      Delete
  2. I actually really like the end result. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. :) Glad you like it.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!