Monday, March 5, 2012

*rant*

This is not fair. *pouts* First OpinionOutpost quits offering amazon gift cards and now GameHouse does, too?! But.... but.... I was so close to getting $25 so I could get the Bundle Monster plates!! Apparently I'm way behind because according to the forum they quit offering it back in January? I guess I should tell my mom when she wakes up. Of course, she hasn't been frantically point farming as diligently as I have, so I guess it'll be no big deal for her. Seriously, though, really?! And all they'll say is "We're working on our rewards program and hope to have something good for you" for two months now. I was really hoping to get those plates soon. Now.... I think I'll go lay back down and cry a bit. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I hate when stuff like that happens. I'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Everybody's hoping they'll come up with something better than amazon... but what's better than amazon? lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you!