Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Haz Award!

Color me Tickled Pink! :D The darling Bethany over at A Plethora of Nails has awarded me with the Liebster Blog award. You can see it over there on the right, and if blogger will cooperate (because I'm lazy and don't feel like loading up photobucket again).....


Holy dang that's a lot of html. LOL You can't see it (if this works), but man. I'm so touched and honored. Here's the rules for this award:

1. Put a link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award picture in your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs that have under 200 followers and give them the award.
4. Let them know that you have awarded them.

Ok, that award on the right will have a permanent link to her blog, because this is my blog and that's how I roll. Also, here is a link to my favorite design of hers. I got the picture up (I assume). I don't know if I have five blogs with less than 200 followers. I'm kinda late on the trail here and I ended up unfollowing all of the sim blogs I was following because they just never posted, and I know my bestest friend doesn't want her blog getting a lot of attention....

So.... What's a girl to do? O_o I don't know! I do have Abbie over at AbbieNail who is absolutely nominated (even though Bethany kinda beat me to it :p). She's a sweetheart and I'm a sucker for haul posts. I'm sort of secretly giving this award to my dearest friend, but to protect her privacy I'll not be sharing her blog link.

And as a consolation prize, if you ever want something new, different and exciting to read, check out Tokyo Times. It doesn't really qualify for this award (he's got almost 5000 followers) but this is by far my most favorite blog ever. I've been reading it for almost two years, gone through the whole archive. He's a British guy living in Tokyo with his wife and he's an amazing photographer with the unique(ish) position of being foreign in Japan. So he sees the country as most of us would, taking note of things that most locals just pass by without a thought. Totally worth checking out.

Since I'm here (and didn't really expect to be) I'll leave you with a preview of things to come. I've been good (didn't have to buy smokes for two days!) so I indulged in some green metallic Color Club (Perfect Mol-Ten). I was hoping it would work like the SH chromes for stamping and it does!


Depending on how tonight goes I'll either be fully swatching this or doing a water marble. Or both? I could marble over this, I just wouldn't get it in the sun. LOL Thanks again, Bethany! *HUGS*

3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much! I need to do an award post really :) I appreciate it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, you totally deserve it. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!