Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dearest Heartbreaker, Let's Get Lost Together.....

I hadn't intended to tell a story with my polish, but looking at the names together they just fit so well. I'm getting a touch of de ja vu, so before we're all overcome with sentimentality.... on with the polish!

I started with one coat of essence: Let's Get Lost. A very bright, creamy blue.





Yep, coulda used two coats. I picked LGL because it looked like it would be the perfect matching base for Pure Ice: Heart Breaker. And, for once, I was spot on!





That's two coats of Heart Breaker. It's a bit hard to tell in my pics, but in most lights the shimmer in HB is greenish. Very mermaid-like. You can see it clearly in the empty part of the bottle there.





These two are so pretty together. I almost wish I still had it on.... but I don't. I've moved on. LOL I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with my camera. I dunno what it is with companies making the battery door out of plastic, but this is my third camera to start losing it's door integrity. -_- Think I'll pick up some super glue and see if I can patch it up. Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!

4 comments:

  1. HeartBreaker is one of my favorite polishes of all time, and it looks amazing layered over this blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm actually kind of proud of myself for not picking totally mis-matched colors for once. LOL

      Delete
  2. These look great together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. *bows* LOL

      Delete

I love hearing from you!