Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Color Club: Antiquated (plus tape!)

Told you I'd get this up. Almost didn't. Haven't been simming because the storm keeps knocking out our power. Have been playing "Letters From Nowhere" (a hidden object game) and trying to get all the trophies for that so I can share. I decided on Antiquated (over my other unworns) because I thought something shiny would make me feel better about my devestated nails. And here it is:





And for those of you who think I'm exagerating about having man-hands; feast your eyes on this!





Watch in horror as my man-hand engulfs the whole bottle of polish! Muahahahaha!!! *ahem* Sorry. That's two smooth, quick drying coats of Antiquated. It's almost like a brass kind of color? Not really gold, not really copper. Like brass, but not brassy if that makes sense. It's pretty, but it wasn't quite doing it for me. So I did some off-center taping and added Perfect Mol-Ten:







So hard to photograph foily polish indoors. You know what makes it a tad easier? *grins* Matte topcoat.





I was going to stamp on it, but couldn't decide. I wish I had Bundle Monster so I could do this. lol G'night everybody!

5 comments:

  1. you do not have man hands! lol but i like the gold, bronze, coppery polish! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I like it, too. It'll come in handy around Christmas. :D

      Delete
  2. I Lol'd so hard at you saying your man hands were engulfing the bottle. You know I love it matte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad ya liked that. ;) I love matte, too. I can't believe how quickly I'm going through it! Gonna need another bottle soon....

      Delete
    2. Btw I can send you my China Glaze Flying Dragon. It's not really my type of color. I only used it once, so if you'd like me to send it to you just email me at bethanyptaylor@abbey.bac.edu

      Delete

I love hearing from you!