Saturday, March 3, 2012

Been through the desert-

-on a blog with no name.... I've got so much to share this is going to be a two-parter and I couldn't even come up with a cohesive title for this one. Whoopsie. Oh well. That's what I get for putting it off yesterday. First thing to share is an extra pic I took with my phone of my pretty pink mani before we left for the hospital:





Can you tell how much I lurves my Betty Boop perfume? lol And my mom made another trip to the Vietnamese Cafe:





I need to find some way to save these lid thingies. Or maybe pictures are enough. I haven't decided yet. Now, I would swear when I was sitting in the waiting room I saw some green shimmer peeking out of 'Just You Wait', but of course it didn't want to be photographed. Maybe it's shy?





Was kinda weird. They gave me that card so I could watch the monitor to tell me when my mom was out of the procedure room and waking up, but the nurse came and got me. *shrugs* Now some animal fun! We don't see them as much as we used to, but we've still got some lizards in our room. We name them all "Steve", from Madagascar? You know, his crown is better because it has a gecko on it? "Dance Steve!" Anyway, here's Steve:





Since it's been so nice out we've been keeping the windows open for fresh air. To make the back yard a bit more interesting (and because we just love animals lol) Aaron picked up a giant bag of bird seed and sprinkled it around the yard. We had company!









My nails yesterday were kind of interesting, but nothing really special. I had Cha Cha Cha and stamped over it with essence 'Luxury Secret' and matte-ified it. I wish I could have gotten a better picture, because even through the stamping and the matte-ing Cha Cha Cha really seemed to glow.





And just to make you drool before I draft up today's mani; we had a picnic at the park today!





So good!

4 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when you said "maybe it's shy?" That's how I feel about the shimmers/glitters in my nail polishes! I like the stamp. I need to practice stamping...I'm not good at it. Also, that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol That's the only thing I could imagine. I only saw it once and then it disappears even in the viewfinder while I'm looking right at it? Shy shimmer! I've found stamping gets pretty easy pretty quickly. I've only been doing it a couple of weeks and already I can tell how much better I am. So glad you like it. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you!