Friday, February 17, 2012

Long Weekend

And I'm not referring to the fact that it's a 3-4 day weekend either. This weekend is promising to be extra long for a variety of reasons. And with my mom wanting to take my car for Ash Wednesday service, I don't see the rest of the week getting any shorter. I read once that the Universe does not look kindly on inertia. I fear this weekend will be an argument for that statement. I would really like to hope that it will all be "in a good way", but the pit in my stomach says otherwise.

I need to learn to quit while I'm ahead on my nails. I ended up removing the Pacman because I just... got tired of it. When I get into a kick I get bored really easily. I wanted something bright after the black background, so I pulled out a minty green Sinful Colors. After I got it on it reminded me of my minty green Pure Ice and I'll be wanting to see how close they are to each other. I'll either clean off my palette and use that or just alternate them on my nails and see if I can tell the difference. Anyway, I really liked the green, but it looked boring. I thought that now would be a good time to try my crackle over glow-in-the-dark idea. I picked a green glow polish with a bit of glitter and it didn't change the minty green too much so it still looked really nice. Then I added the black crackle. It looks really cool (though it's hard to tell how cool the glow looks under the crackle since I keep looking at the lightbulb like a dumbass), but they're black. Again. Maybe tomorrow I'll be a little more on the ball. I'm thinking essence "Choose Me!" topped with KleanColor holo "Clover" to hopefully bring out the green and tone down the blue. Or maybe I'll go out in left field and do a yellow or orange..... *shrugs*

I don't know why I keep bothering with facebook. More and more it just reminds me of all the things I hated about high school. I like keeping up with some people, but.... there are just so many things I don't like. I think I'll take another mini-hiatus from there. Just so I don't keep getting disappointed. I'll log in for messages, but posting? Naw. I'll just post here. Sure this place is a ghost town as well, but at least I expect it to be now. It has it's ups and downs, but it's not like I've had a lot of interesting stuff to talk about anyways.

I've hit my day's limit on gamehouse (only need about 19k more coins for my $25 code) so hopefully I'll get to sleep soon. Would be super nice if these next couple of days could just go smoothly. If they don't? I'll just suck it up and keep pushing forward. Like I always do. I'll post up my nail pics as soon as I come up with something I'm super happy about. Then, dear readers, you can see the crap storm that's on them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!