Friday, February 10, 2012

Crazy Cat Lady

I don't know when it happened. I don't know why it happened. Regardless, that is exactly what I feel like lately. The crazy cat lady. I'd like to just start by saying I'm not really a cat person. I'm a dog person. Or, at least, I know I used to be. Somewhere along the line.... I managed to find myself in the midst of a feline menagerie. It's been a while since I've updated on the kitties, so here we go.





That's Onyx. There's not a lot to "update" about her since I got her way before I started blogging. She's my baby, though, and I just had to show her off. Even though she wasn't exactly cooperative having her picture taken.





That's Icarus! Ok, so he hasn't really grown much. He's kind of a small cat. For now. We're in the process of getting him vaccinated so he can get neutered. Oh yes, I said it. Neutered. I tried to find the post from when he first wandered into our yard, but... I couldn't! I don't know if I didn't, or if I'm just not looking hard enough. So, here you go:





He was so little. Last, but not least, Saleen:





She's really come a long way from when we first got her. She's gained a lot of weight, all of her fur's grown back, and she's out socializing around the house more. She's so lovey; and a little tweaked so she fits right in with the rest. It's not always peaches & cream, but they do manage to get along way better than they used to.





Crazy kitties....

4 comments:

  1. Your kitties are beautiful! I do love a person who loves cats like that :)
    They have come a remarkable way (Icarus and Saleen), you have done such a good job taking care of them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. :) And thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Awww I love cats, and yours are so cute and lovely :) Icarus looks like my old cat, her name was Ziggy :). Saleen is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!