Friday, January 27, 2012

Feminine Nails

Yes, I'm still on about my nails. As soon as I have something different to talk about, I will. Until then, come sit and join me. Or don't. According to my little visitor tracker the only people joining me are from random search engines anyway, and only when I mention Hello Kitty. So I'm pretty much talking to myself again. Doesn't matter, talk I shall! And when you return, I'll still be here. Now.... what was I talking about? Oh yes, my pretty nails. After the past couple of sets I decided I wanted something more on the feminine side. Hopefully I've learned my lesson about rushing to do my nails before bed. I'm so freakin' mad at myself because this came out exactly the way I pictured in my head except I was in a rush and ended up smudging and smearing all over the place. But the design and colors were so solid. *sigh*





Yes, I'm aware that crapiness is going to be my thumbnail on facebook. That's okay because I've started a nail album there and in a couple of days (if I remember) these next ones will be going there, too. It's not quite what I wanted, but I'd been wanting to use this necklace-looking stamp for a while, and I think that part came out really nice. Just instead of using two coats of this beige under my sparkly pink I used what should have been a pinkish metallic (because they dry so quickly) but ended up being more.... taupe-ish? So putting the pink over it turned it into more of a lilac than a pink, but it's still feminine enough.







I know it's not perfect, but better than last night's fiasco. I also picked up a holographic (supposedly) top coat from HEB. essence brand, if you're interested. I have.... Kind of an idea for it. I just need to work out how exactly I'm going to execute my idea. It's another one kind of for Aaron and I want it to turn out better than the last time I tried to pull off an idea for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!