Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Picturing In The Rain


That's what I said, isn't it? Yes, it is. I checked. And since I'm absolutely bored to tears playing the same Delicious levels over and over again I figured I'd do these pictures. Remember, though. I never said they were good, never said they were interesting. Quite the opposite, in fact. They're blurry and kind of boring. Here they are anyway. And in the interest of doing something new (for me) in an otherwise boring (and borderline infuriating) day, I'll deviate from my normal picture posting format just a tad. Can you spot the difference?




Some traffic outside of Walgreens.






Traffic and birds.






Hungry birds seek soaked bugs for lunch.






Some birds on the line.






Mickey's parking lot. It's almost night.






Hard to capture sky colors with cheap camera.






More washed out sky colors further down the street.






UFO came right at us out of nowhere.






....ok, I swear I resized the pics, but on the preview they're coming up large. -_- I hope it posts properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!