Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Season


Despite being seriously bummed that nobody laughed at my tooth xray picture (which I will add at the bottom of this post because, seriously, it's funny and I don't get why nobody gets that) I managed to trudge through Holiday Season and finish off the trophies!

Holiday Season Fireworks


Not only that, I downloaded a new specific-for-video-games video capture program. I think it worked a bit better than the last one. What do you think?


Fireworks In Action


I had to record it without compressing the file, but since I have to edit it in another program and save it as another file type that doesn't matter too much. Saved it a little bigger than I normally do, so hopefully you can watch that (if you want to) without too much lag or anything.

And now, my former pride and joy.

*nom~nom~nom*


I did say it looks like it's gnawing on it's neighbor, right? Just add some eyes, cute little captions and.... *listens to crickets*.... I don't get it.... ah well. Guess I'll go do dishes. Hopefully daddy'll be home in a couple of days, and because in what I assume is part of the Fates' diabolical plan to keep me as useful as possible, I have absolutely no pain in my gum or jaw or anything.... Vicodin, indeed. *bah*

2 comments:

  1. i laughed! i just didn't say so and you couldn't hear me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* I'm glad. Before I saved it I thought of you and if you would like it or not.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!