Monday, December 19, 2011

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera

It's been raining mildly off and on for a few days now. Of course you know this. What you may not know is I've been taking a slew of random "stuff happening in the rain" pictures from the comfort of my nice, warm Toyota. Nothing terribly shocking or endearing or even really interesting. Some birds pecking for bugs and a few sky shots. I was hoping to get them off of my phone and up into a nice "picturing in the rain" blog, but alas. Still recovering from this "24 hour" bug. It's not nearly as uncomfortable as Saturday was, but sitting here still holds it's own unpleasantness as my intestines churn.

So, what have I been up to and why am I sitting here now if it's so painful? To answer your second question first; I'm here because I absolutely can not keep sleeping all day on the couch. Which sort of leads into what I've been up to. I'm added quite a few posts to my Dream Blog, I'm pretty happy about that. I did notice that there is a humongous gap between 2007 and 2010, but there's nothing I can do about that. I guess I got busy. I may have some dreams posted in this blog which I'll be combing through for stragglers after I get the others posted. I've also been trying oh so very hard to get the last trophies I need to finish the Delicious games. I almost have Holiday Season done and will share that lovliness with you when it is, Childhood Memories is going to take a little longer. Wouldn't be so hard to "entertain 150 customers to ecstatic" if they didn't come in ecstatic! So that's going to be a while. I did get the last one for True Love, but in the name of consistency I'm holding off on posting that.

Just so I don't feel like I shorted you out of some pictures (since that's what I wanted to do, but haven't gotten around to it yet) here's two for ya. First, my wonderful hubby and darling mother conspired and picked me up this Hello Kitty packed Christmas package.



Because bath time is always more fun with Hello Kitty and her wonderful scents. Second picture. By some bizarre miracle I managed to have enough time (between bathroom runs) to french tip my nails in festive green and red. They're not perfect, but not too shabby for freehand, eh?



And that is all. Tomorrow we're going out to lunch with his mom so hopefully I'm feeling better for that. If not, then at least by Wednesday. Which after an unfortunate bite of bread I'm seriously looking forward to again. Just gotta remember to hit the bank tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. this screen flickers so i can't really read your post without getting a headache. :( yeah, gonna have a lot of blogs to catch up with when i get back to california. just came by to see the nail picture. i love them. they are so shiny and festive!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!