Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Big Move

Actually, this is more like having a decapitated limb shipped back to you from overseas. After a quick test I learned that blogger will let me post blogs into the past. This means I can move my blog from myspace over to here and keep everything in order and maintain the original post dates. I'll lose all of my comments, but I'm pretty sure I'm ok with that. Since myspace doesn't have an archive I'm working from the most recent to the beginning, but since I can delete posts as I go along it's not too terrible a method. And I'm also remembering to update my blog archive so I don't have to try and do that later. Yay me! So that's what I'll be doing for a while. Then, I suppose, after that I should probably update the recent end of my blog archive. Won't really need it anymore, but... meh. It's nice to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!