Thursday, September 15, 2011

Test Site #3

I didn't have much time today, not as much as I had hoped. I did manage to test one of the glitches, though. The camera glitch. I put the camera in Monkey's hands, placing his finger over the shutter button, moved his hands up to his face and instructed him to press down. I suppose I should have been more specific. He almost crushed the flimsy, cardboard camera by pressing with all of his fingers. Even so, I don't think that had anything to do with him being stuck like this for the hour and a half I was on the phone.







So the camera glitch is still in effect. I researched the internet and apparently it's another ep related glitch. Would be nice if EA would patch things like this that actually affect gameplay instead of worrying about stupid little action renderings (who cares if a ghost doesn't use the stairs?!), but I guess that's just how they are. At least the camera makes for an interesting still life screenshot.







To kind of make up for his being catatonic for a bit (don't worry, I resetsim-ed him so he's fine now) I headed to the local swap meet and picked him up this inventing bench. No, no, no, no. I don't want to just see if he'll blow himself up. I'm actually kind of curious if he'll be able to pound out anything worthwhile. Like I said before, he's kind of a fascinating little lobotomite.







And look! He made this.... water drinking llama.... thing. Paperweight? Let's call it a paperweight.







I'm not entirely sure what this expression means. If anything. In addition to the stack of dirty dishes he's holding, at this moment I'm confirming with an Egyptian businessman that I certainly can bring Patient x349b to hand deliver a painting for him. Of course he didn't offer to pay the travel expenses so the trip will have to wait a bit, but it'll be the perfect opportunity to test what happens when the entire household travels.







After finishing the dishes I sat Monkey back in front of the easel while I went off to make those simoleons. He managed to splash out this little beauty. Now, I'm not normally a big fan of convict art, but I do kind of like this. I just might keep it for myself. Oh, and that concerned look on his face is the result of the doorbell.







I don't know why my boss decided to swing by so late, but perhaps it could be a fortunate encounter. Several weeks with only Monkey as company have left me with a bit of an itch to scratch.







Yes, he is a tad on the awkward side, but I figured I could use that to my advantage. I was smooth, cool and quite alluring. Perhaps a bit more than I needed to be.







Then, just as I was about to seal the deal he thanked me for my time and walked off! Just like that! Why that slimey, arrogant little weasel!! Monkey, I think this fool's head may have just replaced yours on the chopping block. Just as soon as we get back from Egypt.....






2 comments:

  1. he was trying to explode the dishes with his mind. that's what that look meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Does kinda look that way, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!