Monday, September 5, 2011

Not Chasing This Fire

I have nothing to talk about. Or, rather, nothing I want to talk about. And simming has been minimized by other things. So, in place of anything else I may have wanted to post or say, here are some pictures I took of the fire (smoke from the fire) on Ft. Hood. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "controlled" but it's been burning for a while now. Anyway, enjoy these pictures while I try to come up with something interesting and appropriate to talk about.




Those are mostly from different angles and distances. If you couldn't tell.....

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. things sure do catch on fire a lot in texas. i never really noticed that until i left. i don't think anything caught on fire in connecticut or here either. i guess texas is just especially flammable.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!