Sunday, September 25, 2011

Digital Wonderland #5

Oh my goodness, I thought this day would NEVER come! I could hardly concentrate at all at work on Friday. Shen invited his brother Zhan to stay with us for a couple of days so he could be there for the big day. How exciting! I didn't even know he had a brother!







He's athletic, like Shen, but that's all I've found out about him so far. There was so much planning to do. I got everything set up and ready (short of putting out the cake), called up all of our friends (okay, our co-workers, but they're our friends too) and invited them over. The ceremony was going to be at five in the afternoon. We decided to have it close to sunset to accomodate our vampiric guests.



I was feeling really nervous so I decided while I was at the salon getting my hair done, I'd get a tattoo as well. Unfortunately while I was there someone had a medical emergency (on my wedding day! How rude!) so I quick zapped him with my handy diagnost-o-meter, gave him a shot and still had time to get my tattoo. I am one amazing doctor.







So, what did I get? I got a post-it on my ankle to help me remember things better and a lotus on my back inspired by my fateful, spur of the moment trip to China.







Oh my goodness, though, that took so much longer than I expected. Thankfully Shen was able to keep our arriving guests entertained while I peddaled home as quick as I could.







I did make it. Just barely in time. The ceremony was lovely if I do say so myself. I'm glad we decided to have our friends there for it. Way better than getting married in the bathroom like some sims.







Our first kiss as husband and wife. Magical beneath the wedding arch and highlighted by the setting sun. Ah, amore.







Shen let me cut the cake while he passed out slices to our guests. Strawberry with white frosting. My favorite!







And what wedding would be complete without the traditional first dance? Especially since that's how we met!







As a wedding present Shen is upgrading my nectar maker! He's so handy. Now when I get around to making my own nectar the flavors will be super concentrated and aromatic. What's not to like about Improved Pressing? And for our honeymoon we're going to France! He's never been and he knows how important it is for me so that's where we're going and it's going to be magically beautiful. I can hardly wait!






1 comment:

  1. congratulations on the wedding and if you're going to france, maybe you can pick up a new nectar rack as a selfish wedding present. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!