Monday, June 20, 2011

Video Blog

So my friend Barry did an audio blog and I thought it was just great so I kinda stole it. And I really wasn't trying to play a game of one-up. I decided to do video because I had to do it outside and we don't have batteries for the voice recorder. So now you get to hear and see me and hopefully you enjoy it and it wasn't a mistake. I'll post up the questions under the video in case you have a hard time understanding me.





•Your name and username
• How old are you?
• Where are you from?
• When is your birthday?
• What is your favourite colour?
• What is the story behind your URL?
• Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
• What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
• What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
•What do you call gym shoes?
• What do you call your grandparents?
• What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
• What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
• Choose a book and read a passage from it.
• Do you think you have an accent?
• Be a wizard or a vampire?
• Would you rather have a million dollars or a million friends?
• Do you speak a second language? Say something in it.
• End audio post by saying any three words you want.

2 comments:

  1. O_O omg! you pronounce pecan like "pee can". my illusions about you are completely shattered! who are you!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Aaron calls me on that every time. He'll give me the "look" and I'll pronounce it "peh-caan" a couple times then go back. I likes the pee cans.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!