Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another day

  I'm glad it's still kind of early.  Tomorrow's going to be a very long day.  Today we're just trying to take it easy.  We went to the park and did two laps.  Would have been a nice addition had I gotten on the bike when I woke up.  I didn't.  So it was a nice substitution instead.  I got most of the dishes done last night.  Got a bit more done today.  There's just so many! 

  I think  . . . .  I don't know what I think.  I'm trying to stay positive and look ahead and think outside the box.  I'm trying not to feel sad and defeated before getting started.  It's not easy, but I'm trying.  I know I have been dreams, but I don't think they're impossible to achieve.  We just have to take things one step at a time and prepare.  First step: get through tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!