Thursday, December 16, 2010

Like a seesaw

  Yep, just like one of those.  Finally got in to see the surgeon with no trouble at all from him.  All of his coming stuff is set up and ready for us.  But since the business office borked our paperwork I'm concerned about his xray Monday.  Do we need a blue slip?  Will they be open to give us one if we do?  Or did the previous one proclaiming "Working with CEA" cover the rest of his appointments from desk 4A?  I wish I knew.  I wish we hadn't already been at the hospital for 3 hours and felt like checking with them before we left. 

  Been cleaning all day today.  I wonder if I'm too tired to be as pissed off as I should be about the amount of trash being generated.  That and the fact that I'm the one having to clean it up.  Why?  Why?!  Because for one my dad's having his vacation next week and I don't want him to do it.  I know he will if it's there.  He's like that.  For two my Brak is coming over soon and I don't want her to cringe at the sty I live in.  We plan on having some fun while she's in Texas and it would be so much better to not be surrounded by garbage and dirty laundry.  I'll admit, my mind is racing.  But that's all I'll admit to.  That and I'm really looking forward to seeing her.  I misses her.
 
  I'm feeling antsy and eratic.  So many things coming up so quickly.  All of them good, but . . . I feel unprepared.  I don't know what to do or where to start or if plans will live up to expections . . . or if there are expectations or if I'm just expecting that there are expectations.  So many things I want to do . . . . . I'm starting to freak myself out.  I think I'll grab a box and start packing some stuff up.  That'll make room for the other stuff . . . . that seems like a decent enough place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!