Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Comes to a close

  It was a year much like all those that have come before.  There was happiness and sadness.  Good and bad.  I think, though, that it has served as a foundation for good things to come.  I lost a decent chunk of weight so losing the rest should be easier.  Aaron's surgery is scheduled and as long as that goes as hoped there are many good things to spring from that in the coming year.  Brak and I got to spend some quality time together which will hopefully translate into many more fun times ahead.  Some things were put into proper perspective so even the hurt was worthwhile.  I caught up with some old friends and released some who were not quite the friends I thought they were. 

  My hopes for the new year are that Aaron's surgery goes well, first off.  To finally be done with this and able to move forward will be a blessing.  I want to lose 15 more pounds.  Everyone (who matters) loves me just the way I am, but . . . I'd like to be in better shape.  Not feel like such a fatass.  I also want to start college in the fall.  I really want Brak to be able to go with me, but if she can't . . . I'm not going to let that stop me.  She'll get back when she can.  That is my other hope.  That she CAN.  I want her well too.  2010 was fun, 2011 will be hard, but hopefully much more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!