Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Search Begins!

  McDonald's has done it.  They have Sanrio watches.  They have Keroppi.  I must find Keroppi.  I don't usually do well uncovering the toy or trinket I desire from these collections, so my hopes aren't terribly high in finding this one, but I will try.  So far my mom has found my childhood favorite My Melody.  I got my hands on Badz Maru today.  The search continues. 

  Spent most of last night and today trying to figure out why Sims is lagging so horribly.  It came out of nowhere.  I hope I can fix it.  For the moment, though, I'm back to cleaning.  My mom got a Wii with the Wii Fit package and at the moment there is no space for it.  So, to clean.  Perhaps if I help her with this she'll continue to help me in my search for that elusive green frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!