Sunday, August 8, 2010

Plodding Along

So. After his recovery he had an abscess that burst. It was gross and kind of frightening. We cleaned and wrapped him up. I monitored his temperature and he never developed a fever so we just kept his wound area clean until his appointment . . . . which was Friday. The vet shaved him up and cleaned him with antiseptic (which he did not like) and prescribed an antibiotic just in case.

He still gets all kinds of worked up and has a hard time keeping himself upright. It's probably closed now so tomorrow we're heading to PetSmart and picking him up one of those assistance harnesses. Mostly to make things easier on us.

Our days are still spent watching him and getting out when we can. It's tiresome, but we love him. So for the moment we've got Netflix (thanks Dave!) and Aaron is loving it. lol I've been playing through Bully: Scholarship Edition. I beat the original with 100% now to see if I can do it again. Gotta remember to pick up ashtrays when we go out . . . I don't know how we lost 3 of 'em . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!