Friday, July 16, 2010

My Cave

Wow. 26 views in a week? That is shocking concidering how deatlhy quiet myspace has become. I was going to start a short soliloquy about how myspace has become like a ghost town and that my blog was like my own private little cave again, but I guess that's not the case, is it? lol

Did I just "lol" in my blog? Did I ever do that before? I can't remember. I probably have. At least I'm not one of those poor chat-addicted souls that's "lol-ed" in real life. I bet that's good an embarassing.

Yeah, I really don't have too much to say now that my first plan was all shot to hell. I miss my Brak, I love my husband, I'm totally addicted to Mafia Wars now . . . . and I'm so glad the gears are finally turning. There's a new age on the horizon and I welcome it. I'll let you know how that goes when it gets here. Even though it has been so quiet (I see you hiding there!) I still feel a dedication to my readers. Myspace first, facebook second. Hopefully soon I'll have much more interesting things for you to read about. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!