Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Journey Day 6/30

I swear to you, I can not believe how much I'm pooping now. Today especially. Seriously, it's rediculous. But, better out than in, as Shrek always says. Right? Right. I guess. I'm feeling kinda crappy (no pun) today, but I think that's more due to the 5 hours of sleep I got last night. I'm afraid to nap since last time I tried I was out for 3 hours. I've gone nap-shy! *ahem* Anyway. I'm up to 6 pills a day, as per the instructions. Plus two of the detox. Depending on how these next couple of days go I think I may be able to scale down to five. At least the detox pills aren't making me randomly hazy anymore . . . . as far as I can tell. Like I said, 5 hours of sleep. Ok, you know what? Nap time. I'll be double-checking the am/pm setting on my alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!