Monday, July 26, 2010

Journey Day 4/30

First of all, we finally got the hi-speed. *phew* Such an ordeal. But it's set up now and it's so fast. I can hardly believe it. Especially since we just got a new monitor (okay, it's my mom's old one, whatever) on this computer. It's insanity. INSANITY!! *ahem* But that's not why we're here, is it?

Our journey through my colon continues. It's not as harsh as I was execting. I was expecting sort of a colon-blow effect. Where I'm just sitting on the toilet all day crying and wondering why I ever started this. That's not the case. I think . . . . I think this is how normal people poop. There's no gut-wrenching "oh my god I need to get to the bathroom now" feeling. There's no pain or sudden sweatiness. There's no praying and wishing I could just vomit it up (a la South Park) just to make it stop. Just pooping. And these last two days have been pretty healthy ones too. But . . . . still only once a day and the man on the box wants two. So tomorrow I'm up to 3 pills in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. If that doesn't work then I guess one a day is all he's getting. Sorry Man-on-the-Box. Still a far cry more than once or twice a week. I think if he could hear me, he'd be happy about that much. Or maybe he'd be smug and all "I told you so". Never can tell about a face on a box, right?

So I'm re-learning my body's signals. Kind of an interesting process. "Do I have to go now?" "No, not yet" I still feel mildly bloated for a good chunk of the day. I guess we'll see if that goes away. Last time I weighed myself I had actually gained a pound and a half, but that was at the tail end of my period, so who knows? Still under 150lbs, thankyouverymuch. :-D Though just barely. I need to move around more. Been skipping the bike because omg it's over 100 degrees! I miss winter. Then I could bike to warm myself up.

But, I am rambling and I hear there's tons of interesting stuff on youtube. I think I'll check that out for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!