Saturday, July 24, 2010

Journey Day 2/30

Day 2 out of 30? Why only 30 days? Cuz that's what the directions said. You take the stuff for 30 days and then don't take it for at least 30 days. So far I've noticed a bigger change than I did on the Activia Challange, that's for sure. lol Nothing drastic or scary, but I'm certainly not used to "going" 4 days in a row. Now the detox pills may be another story. Yes, I know I smoke and cigarettes are just packed full of toxins. I'm aware of this. Could that be the reason for random bouts of haziness? Could be. Could also be the unrelenting heat. -_-

I tried the Shake Weight yesterday . . . . that was kind of a disturbing experience. Ever really felt your back fat jiggle? I never had either until last night. Hopefully that's a good sign. Gonna keep at it and with any luck in a few weeks (if the product works as advertised) I can give y'all free tickets TO THE GUN SHOW!!! *cackles*

Been super productive this morning. Dishes done, bills paid, checkbooks balanced. *phew* Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to try and beg my mom for a new air conditioner. Combat the sun!! Oh, before I go, Aaron and I played co-op Left 4 Dead last night. :-D That was super fun. Okie-dokie. Off I go. Wish me luck. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!